Timber Stacker Doors to suit the style of your home
At Palermo Joinery we understand that every project is different. From the individual tastes of our customers to the styles of their properties, there is a lot to consider when it comes to choosing the right stacker door. We have the knowledge and expertise to guide you on the perfect solution for your home, keeping in mind your requirements and individual taste.
Maximise your Space
Stacker timber doors are one of the most popular doors we offer. They are an excellent solution for anyone looking to maximise the space in their property. By sliding open 2 doors and stacking onto a third fixed door you create a large, open space that immediately expands the size of your room. Whether it's connecting your living room to a decking area or dining room to a courtyard or garden area, stacker doors are an attractive, convenient way to make your home feel more spacious.
Bring the outside in with a stacker door
Our stacking doors allow you to bring outside nature into your home within seconds without taking up any interior or exterior space. The timber stacking door has been designed for you to enjoy unobstructed views. Creating a more airy, natural feel in your home. It is available in a variety of door combinations and offers space saving design and functionality. With larger glass areas allowing you to bring the outside in or more traditional designs to suit period homes.
The functionality of our stacker doors allows even wider openings than the standard sliding doors. This is achieved by two doors sliding and "stacking" on to a third fixed door. It is an excellent way to obtain access to your garden or patio. We can manufacture stacker doors in a variety of designs to suit any requirements.
The Palermo timber stacking sliding door allows you to add an extra dimension to your entertainment area.
Why Choose Us
As with all PALERMO JOINERY timber windows and doors we manufacture using solid timber sections - no finger joins or veneers this provides increased structural strength and stability and uncompromising beauty.
- Our stacker door provides over 30% more open area than a normal sliding door.
- We use heavy duty adjustable rollers for all our doors, including double glazed, thus ensuring easy and smooth operation.
- We can also provide Top Hung Brio Sliding Systems.
- All our stacker doors are assembled with scribed and dowelled joints using superior external weather resistant glue. This allows corrosion resistance and water-tight joints resulting in a longer lasting unit.
- We fit superior weather seals to internal frame rebates/stops and between doors which helps prevent air and water filtration.
- Available in various door style configurations and with all types of glazing bars. Corner entry stacking doors are also available.
- Matching internal timber insect/fly doors are available.
- Our stacker doors can be manufactured to suit a wide range of glazing options, including Low E and Double Glazing for energy efficiency.